- Girl: I don't want to move to the country
- Parents: You have to, your not-that-bad behavior is out of control.
- Girl: You're ruining my life!
- Uncle: Hi! I'm the horse-crazy uncle that's in danger of losing my ranch! Here, have a welcome home present, a half-trained, dangerous young stallion!
- Girl: Awesome! Now I can enter a contest and win enough money to save your ranch, all while curing me of my reckless behavior and learning the value of friendship and hard work in the process!
i would complain a lot about stuff but im too lazy to sit and actually type it out
are you ever just reading a book and you come across word that you don’t know how to pronounce so you just go afkjhjdsfsjkdhs in your head
when it’s someone’s name and you have to keep doing that for the rest of the book
and then they make the book into a tv show and suddenly every name is pronounced a certain way and your life is never the same